Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a big boy!




Today was Rowen's 4 month check up and what a big boy he is!  My little guy is not so little anymore.  He is now 15 lbs 10 oz and 26 inches long!  I thought it was  pretty funny when the doctor called him "skinny" for his height!  I guess he is just all cheeks :)

Today was also another big milestone day, his first big roll over!  We have been working on his tummy time and today was pretty typical, he pushes up for a minute or two and then gives up and takes a short nap :)  But when my little man woke up all smiles I thought I would grab a few pictures and he was so excited he flipped over.  He seemed pretty pleased with himself.  Unfortunately, when I rolled him back to his tummy to see if he would do it again he got pretty mad at me...I guess he worked really hard to get off that tummy why the heck would I put him back on it again?!  All in all, a pretty exciting morning in the Littell house! 

No comments: