Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Way Overdue!





Well this summer is flying by thanks to our many visits to Coronado.  We have been so blessed to have been able to not only beat the heat, but got to spend some very special time with family.  Rowen has grown so much and everyday is a new adventure.  He has the biggest, sweetest smile and laughs!  Oh that is the best sound in the world.  His favorite song right now is "Jesus loves Me".  I think I sing it at least 20 times a day; it is a guarantee to get him to stop crying and he just coos and smiles.  I hope he understands the reality of that song at a young age, especially the second verse.

He is still very anti-nap, but I have found the joys of a monitor with the sound turned down and the door closed...I can see that he is crying, but I can't hear that he is crying so even though it takes him 30 minutes to fall asleep for only 20 minutes, I get a break!

Here are a few pictures of our wonderful summer.


2 comments:

Filleman Family said...

Way overdue indeed! Very cute pictures - love the big smiles. Your mom is going to have withdraws when she doesn't get to "live" with him as much when the visits to CA drop off. Crying it out stinks but it is all only a season :)

Melissa said...

He is such a cutie!! Love the pictures, and yes WAY over due. Are you still going to Coronado as much? We should hang out when you are in AZ :)