Thursday, September 3, 2009

Play Time!





Rowen is getting to such a great age where he is finally finally starting to enjoy all the toys that fill our house.  A big milestone for us is he will chill in his swing and on a very lucky day even take a nap in it (I know, I thought I was going to have the only child in history that didn't like the swing!)  It has been so nice to be able to put him on his playmat or exersaucer and watch him have fun while I do something around the house.  

My last picture doesn't have anything to do with playing, but who could put this little beauty back in his crib in the morning after his first morning feeding when he looks like this???  I just lay there and stare (and yes, usually fall back asleep...that is the joys of having only one right?!)

2 comments:

Filleman Family said...

LAY, STARE and SLEEP girl! It goes by way too fast. (sniff, sniff) Those are sweet moments for sure. Very precious pictures.

Melissa said...

Super cute pictures! He is HUGE! I love the one in the jumper.