Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Son is already a Celebrity!


Ok this was pretty funny. Yesterday we took Rowen for a ride around the island, which he loved (of course, Chad was pulling him so he went VERY fast!) When we stopped for lunch, this group of about 6 Japanese tourist kept pointing and getting all excited and started taking pictures of Rowen! I think they wanted to hold him but I had to draw the line there. This guy was hilarious, he even took pictures with Chad but unfortunately we didn't get a picture of that. I guess we got a small glimpse of what it would be like to be famous...kinda strange!

2 comments:

Amy said...

why did they want to take pics? I think they really did think you were famous! Hilarious!

Anna said...

this is hilarious!
can you imagine if you guys were over here? people would just take rowen out of your hands and show him off to all their friends!