Thursday, February 25, 2010

Watch out Lance...here comes RO!


So my parents are the super amazing kind of grandparents. They love to take Rowen on new adventures (one of the most recent, and I must admit, not my favorite, was letting him play with the toilet bowl wand, yes, you read that correctly, the toilet bowl wand...need I say GROSS!?! They even captured it on video :) One of the sweet, and much more sanitary things they got for him is a cart for their bikes so he can go on rides with them. He has one in Coronado and LOVES it so they got one for here. He just looks like he could go fast, huh? I am sure his daddy and Papa will be teaching him racing strategies in no time!

4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

That is too funny! I cant believe he just wears the helmet lol

Melissa said...

Rowen does have some amazing grandparents, that is for sure. :)
But what I am surprised to see written is "Ro" I thought Chad was a no name shortener kind of person, so is it just you or is Chad busting out the "Ro" too??? :)

Filleman Family said...

THAT IS RIGHT MELISSA!! I had totally forgotten about that long drawn out discussion on the last cruise ship. Please, please take of video of Chad calling him Ro while feeling him his Happy Meal. It will bring me great satisfactions :) He looks so happy in his bike garb!

Littell Family said...

YES! Ro is Chad's thing, my favorite is he calls him Roz (which to me sounds like Rose!) Very funny you brought that up, I will have to remind him! Its not quite a happy meal, but last night Rowen ate mac and cheese from sauce and today he had some cheese quesadilla and refried beans for lunch...ahh good ol comfort food :)