Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fall




Rowen truly seems to be getting bigger each and every day now. My little man is not so little anymore...he is only 9 months but wears 12-18 month clothing, has 7 teeth (almost 8!) and is crawling and pulling himself up on everything he can...including the wall. One of my favorite things he does is his goofy laugh. Instead of breathing out when he laughs, he breaths in and makes the funniest noise only he can make...trust me we try to copy him and just end up coughing! I love his sweet smile he seems to have on his face all the time now, it is truly such a blessing to have this mini man in our lives!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the picture on the chair, holding his hands. Precious.

Filleman Family said...

I LOVE that you blogged :) and the pictures are precious as usual.