Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Men




I love love love watching Chad love up on Rowen.  There is nothing better to me than seeing the bond between the two loves of my life.  Chad has been super man to me; the last week or so Rowen has been really gassy and therefore, really fussy.  When he is crying from a belly ache in the middle of the night, Chad will take him downstairs and cuddle him so I can get some sleep.  This is seriously the greatest blessing to me!  Here are a few of my favorite Rowen and Daddy photos.

1 comment:

Filleman Family said...

That is very kind - Go Chad! Caring for them when they don't feel good does create a special bond too - very sweet. So proud of Chad by the way . . . laying under the baby gym . . . I knew he would melt for that baby and allow all of that non-color-coordinating baby 'junk' to fill up your immaculate house! :)