Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Big BOY







My little guy is getting so big!  It is crazy to me to look back at pictures from just a week a go and see how he has changed.  He is now almost 10 pounds and I was sad this morning realizing he has outgrown some of his sweet little newborn clothes.  Some of my favorite things from the past five weeks are:
1. the way he lovingly flips me off as he eats, oh yes, he gives me the bird daily
2.  morning naps on my chest, he is already starting to wiggle away, oh this time is going to go fast
3.  seeing how excited my parents get everytime they get to see him, it is so precious to know my little man is so loved.
4.  SLEEP!!  He started sleeping 10:30 to 5 am the past few nights, praying he keeps it up!
5.  His funny faces and grunts I don't think any other baby is as noisy of a sleeper as Rowen

2 comments:

Filleman Family said...

It only goes faster and faster . . . my last little baby is almost one and the "baby" is going away so quickly. Enjoy every minute. The new title picture is precious btw! We will miss you next week. Looking forward to hanging out with your little man on the 4th of July weekend.

Theresa said...

He is so cute, Cassie! One of my babies just turned 5, and it could make me cry thinking about how FAST it goes! I know everyone says to enjoy every minute, but it's so true!