Monday, May 4, 2009

Rowen's Room...almost done!




 























I have gotten a little grief for not getting these pictures up yet, so today I made sure to go buy a new card reader and get these up ASAP!  I am loving the way little Rowen's room is turning out.  I know I am partial to orange, but I think his bedding rocks!  Poor guy might have to sleep in a crib for a LONG time because I will be so sad to have to change it.  I also have to give a shout out to my mom for being the most precise taper to get his white stripe in his room absolutely perfect!  Chad did the painting, which his maticulous personality came in handy for too!   The best part of his room though is the fact that so many people contributed and when I go in there it reminds me of all the people who are going to be such a blessing in Rowen's life.  

3 comments:

Filleman Family said...

Yeah - so cute. It really came out nice. Time to get a baby in there!

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Theresa said...

It's adorable! And by the way, I just heard this morning that baby Rowen is here! Well, he wouldn't have known the difference, but it looks like you got the room done just in time!! ;) Congratulations!!! Now I'll be waiting to see pictures of him! :)