Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding Fevor!

Mikel and I laughing at Dave's inability to take a normal picture!

After 10 tries, we got a keeper!
Some of Chad's old high school buddies at JP's wedding
My seriously good looking husband and I
Sweating it out waiting for the ceremony to begin...who knew it could be so hot in March?!?

The past 2 weekends we had back to back weddings for some of Chad's old high school buddies. It was such a great time for Chad to catch up with old friends and an excuse to eat some yummy wedding cake :) The first wedding we went to had a candy bar, which apparently is the new hot thing for weddings and was right up my alley! Wish I would have taken a picture of it, I thought it was absolutely adorable! This last wedding we went to I got the dreaded pregnancy comment...it is the first time (at least first time I have heard it) someone said, "Wow! She is about to pop!" Yikes, I guess my belly is definitely growing!

No comments: