Monday, March 30, 2009

Way to go Rowen!

Went to the doctor today and found out Rowen is head down!! Now, I know he is going to take after my husband who has a thing for going the wrong way (yes he is that guy in the mall parking lot going against the arrows just because he has to do it his way!) so I am hoping Rowen decides to stay this way, but we will see. Only 7 more precious weeks to go before his due date, which keep going faster and faster. Chad and I are getting so excited. It is fun to watch his room come together and I feel so blessed by my friends and family who are making such special contributions. I love that his bedding will be made by my sweet friend Tricia and the window treatments by Aliesha, who is my superhero with how busy she is taking time to make them and my dad doing all the pictures to decorate with. I cannot wait to see how it all comes together! I will definitely post some pictures once we have everything in!

No comments: