Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a few of my favorite things right now

Tonight I was telling Chad how much I love these things and wanted to write them down before time goes on and I forget.

1. Rowen's big, open mouth kisses he gives with a huge grin on his face. They may be the wettest kisses, but they sure are the sweetest.
2. The way he tries to save all his bath toys from the drain when the water is going down. As if he is afraid they might disappear with the water. What a good friend.
3. His willingness to always share his food, especially with daddy. He will even share his last bite. I hope his generous spirit continues to grow.
4. How he tries to swim in the bath but it is too shallow.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! :) Can't wait to hang out with him every day!

Fab Housewife said...

This is so cute! It's amazing to see how the little things are the ones you cherish :)